Your professional skills can make a difference in the lives of communities around the world.
The countries we work in need experienced professionals like you.
As a VSO volunteer, you’ll live and work alongside local professionals, helping improve the quality of life for people who need it most. What’s more, you’ll experience a different culture in a way few people ever can.
You’ll change lives – including your own.
We are looking for professionals with skills in the following areas to volunteer with us:
- Early Childhood Teachers and Teacher Trainers
- Primary School Teachers and Teacher Trainers
- Education Managers
- Nurses Trainers
- Pediatric Nurses
- Midwives and Midwife Trainers
- Clinical Tutors
- GPs and Hospital Doctor
- Obstetricians and Gynaecologists
- Agribusiness and Value Chain Specialists
- Business Development Advisors
- Livestock Specialists